You can now take an image on an iPhone or Android smartphone, but you do need a video editing tool to perfect the images and then post them to Instagram to get other people’s emotions. You can ask What are the best apps for you for photo editing? To help you with you we have made a list of photo editor that can help you to achieve with good results.
Adobe Lightroom is one of the readily accessible application , it can be available on both the iOS and Android and is available free. It has provide many special features including light, brightness, white balance, gradient, clearness settings and much more.
- Powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
- One-tap presets for quick editing
- Support share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flick
- Save photos on Adobe Creative Cloud so that you can access them on other devices through cloud.
The Photoshop Express is a very popular photo or imaging editing apps. Users claim to like the classic interface and advanced editing options that are available today. Many simple corrections with special border effects, regional changes, photoshop touchscreen and outstanding styles are possible..
- Create studio-caliber photo collage in a few taps.
- Upload photos from device, Adobe CC, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos
- One-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- Blemish removal, color correction, and image resize.
This editing software allows people configure all edit actions in improved version. It has perhaps one of the most immersive characteristics usually involve curve, tone and level adaptations along with layer blenders. You can use this tool to remove watermark as well as reduce noise and improve images.
- Fast and easy to use
- FTP and IPTC metadata with code replacements.
- Color blending and masking
Google Snapseed (Android/iOS)
If you want to have the best photo editing software on Android, this one possesses usually array of editing tools that can assist in brightness, colour, contrast adjustments and follow various geometric correction features. The collection of advanced filters allows easy editing for glamour glow, lens blur, grunge, HDR scape, Noir and frames.
- Powerful while easy-to-use
- Flexibel color, exposure, sharpening adjustments
- Editing features like crop, rotate, straighten
- Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective
You can easily use a wide variety of overlays, blemish removal tools, and cosmetic adjustments. Pixlr is a free tool and can edit amazing photos on your own.
- Over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters
- Auto fix, double exposure
- Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster
- Make your selfies beautiful